Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Make the perfect mini muffins with these highly rated products!
- Gather your ingredients. Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place mini cupcake liners into the cups of a mini muffin tin, or spray the tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In one bowl, combine the flour, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, then stir in the pureed baby food, the banana, the butter, and the milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and stir well to combine.
- Fill each muffin cup about halfway, using a small ice cream scoop or a tablespoon measure.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then remove the muffins to a rack to cool.
- Here's our Pinterest Pin, for you to share.