Cherry Cream Red Bull Jello Shots
These jello shots are heavenly! The Red Bull mixes very nicely with the Cherry Jello and Cream Soda. You can hardly taste the vodka! These things really can sneak up on you, so enjoy responsibly!
Prep Time 10 M
Cook Time 5 M
Recipe Yield 18 shots
Make jello shots with grace and ease, with these highly rated products!
- Gather the ingredients together.
- Bring the .5 cup Red Bull and .5 cup cream soda a boil. Use an electric kettle—they boil fast!
- Set a cherry in each shot cup. You may need to gently cut/shave some of the bottom off of each cherry in order to get it to sit upright in the cup.. this is optional though and merely for presentation.
- Once you have boiling Red Bull and Cream Soda, turn off the heat, and combine with 1 package of Cherry Jello. Mix for about 1 minute until all Jello is dissolved. Next, add 1 cup of ice cold vodka, and still for 1 minute.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the shot cups, and set in the fridge to cool and set for 2 hours! Be careful not to spill! If you want to be really safe about it, check out the "Jellinator", and you'll pour more accurately and have less spills!
- Enjoy Responsibly!
- Please share this on Pinterest! CHERRY CREAM VODKA RED BULL JELLO SHOTS