Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Make jello shots with grace and ease, with these highly rated products!
- Gather the ingredients together.
- Bring the .5 cup Red Bull and .5 cup cream soda a boil. Use an electric kettle—they boil fast!
- Set a cherry in each shot cup. You may need to gently cut/shave some of the bottom off of each cherry in order to get it to sit upright in the cup.. this is optional though and merely for presentation.
- Once you have boiling Red Bull and Cream Soda, turn off the heat, and combine with 1 package of Cherry Jello. Mix for about 1 minute until all Jello is dissolved. Next, add 1 cup of ice cold vodka, and still for 1 minute.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the shot cups, and set in the fridge to cool and set for 2 hours! Be careful not to spill! If you want to be really safe about it, check out the "Jellinator", and you'll pour more accurately and have less spills!
- Enjoy Responsibly!
- Please share this on Pinterest! CHERRY CREAM VODKA RED BULL JELLO SHOTS