Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Check out these cute ramekins and dessert spoons!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place butter into a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Place baking dish into the oven and allow butter to melt as the oven preheats.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together the peaches, sugar, cornstarch, and baking spice. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup, heat the milk until slightly warmed. Set aside.
- When butter is melted, remove the baking dish and whisk in the milk, vanilla, brown sugar, and Bisquick until well mixed.
- Pour the peach mixture on top of the batter. Do not stir.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, until the top is golden brown.