Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Be a cupcake master with these highly rated products!
Recipe Set #1
INGREDIENTS for Cupcake Cones:
- Preheat oven per package directions. Using a mini muffin pan, set one ice cream cone into each cup to hold them upright. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla until well combined. Stir in 1/4 cup of the sprinkles.
- Fill each ice cream cone half full with batter. (Note: I filled mine 3/4 full and you can see the disaster in the pics below. Trust me — fill them only halfway!)
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting.
Recipe Set #2
INGREDIENTS for Frosting:
- Using a mixer, beat the butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar gradually until well mixed. Mix in the vanilla, followed by the milk. (Note: use less milk if you want the frosting to be somewhat stiff; use more if you want it more creamy.
- Since I was piping it on, I used 2 tbsp to make it more stiff.) Frost each cupcake with a spatula or with a piping bag and tip. Garnish with the remaining sprinkles.