Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Become a Grape Creamsicle Jello Shot Zen Master with these highly rated products!
- Gather your ingredients! Whipped Cream, Vodka, Grape Jello.
- Bring one cup of water to a boil. I recommend you use an electric kettle.
- Choose a good mixing bowl. One with a pouring lip helps. This Oxo type is just about the perfect bowl.To your bowl, combine 1 cup of boiling water with a box of Grape Jello. Keep stirring until everything is dissolved, which will take about 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup of cold vodka and, and stir for 1 more minute. And side note: Science tells us that your jello shots will solidify better in the fridge if your liquor is as cold as possible when you combine it to the boiling hot Jello. Not sure why, but it just works best.
- Now you're ready to pour some jello shots! Carefully pour the mixture into little plastic shot glass cups. Be careful, it's real easy to be messy and waste that precious alcoholic liquid! It may help to move the jello into a smaller more manageable container at this point, from which to pour the shots from. If you want to be really perfect about your shot pouring, check out The "Jellinator"
- Let the shots chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours and you're good to go!
- Slather some of that whipped cream on top of those babies, and consume immediately!
- Enjoy Responsibly now, kids!
- Please share on Pinterest! GRAPE CREAMSICLE JELLO SHOTS - Grape Jello, Vodka, Whipped Cream!