Maple Mustard Chicken
Need an easy but delicious dinner? Here, sweet maple syrup and tangy mustard give chicken thighs a tasty kick.
Prep Time 5 M
Cook Time 1 H
Recipe Yield 4 Servings
- Season chicken with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, mustard, and rice vinegar.
- Place chicken in a small baking dish that is lined with foil.
- Pour the maple/mustard mixture over the chicken, turning to coat on both sides.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake chicken for 50-60 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 165F.