Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
Creamy and Orangy.. these Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots are a great mix of tangy and tart orange flavored jello combined with the silky smooth and creamy texture of the whipped cream. Yes, it’s a heavenly match. But wait, there’s more!!! Add some booze, and you’ve got a true delightful party favor! The orange creamsicle side of things will bring you back to your childhood, when you would visit your grandparents, and they ALWAYS HAD creamsicle pops on hand.. one a day.. all summer long. Then on the other hand you have the BOOZE! It takes you straight from your childhood into the young adult years.. GOOD TIMES! Anyways.. I’m sure if these delicious creamsicle jello shots don’t bring back memories.. they’re sure to create new ones! Enjoy Responsibly!
We recommend The Jellinator, to for the expert jello shot pour!
Prep Time 10 M
Cook Time 5 M
Recipe Yield 16-18 Jello Shots
- Bring one cup of water to a boil. I recommend you use an electric kettle—they boil fast!
- Choose a good mixing bowl! One with a pouring lip helps! Now that we have a good bowl.. add 1 cup of boiling water and the contents of 1 box of orange jello. Begin to stir until all Jello is dissolved.. which will take about 1 minute.
- Then add 1 cup of ice cold liquor, and stir for 1 more minute. Side note: Science tells us that your shots will solidify better in the fridge if your liquor is as cold as possible when you add it to the boiling hot Jello.
- After everything is totally dissolved, pour the mixture into little plastic shot glass cups. If you want to be really safe about it, check out The Jellinator to pour shots like a jello shot zen master.
- Set in the fridge for around 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream!
- Enjoy responsibly!
- Please share! ORANGE CREAM JELLO SHOTS - Orange Jello, Vodka, Whipped Cream!