Orange Crush Jello Shots
If you love orange.. this is the orangiest shot you will likely ever have in your lifetime. There is so much vitamin C in this shot, doctors are beginning to prescribe it.. OK, that’s probably not even remotely true, but it’s fun to think about! Anyways, the Orange Crush jello is amazing—if you can find it! The combination of orange vodka and orange crush jello is really quite amazing. Sugar rimmed shot cups really add a nice touch of detail as well! Enjoy responsibly!
Prep Time 10 M
Cook Time 5 M
Recipe Yield 18 jello shots
Make the best shots with these high quality products!
- Gather the ingredients together.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Use an electric kettle or microwave to boil the water fast!
- Into a mixing bowl, add the contents of 1 box of lemon Jello to the boiling water, and continue stirring until all Jello is dissolved, which will take about 1 minute. Then turn the heat off. Pour in one cup of ice cold vodka and stir for 1 more minute.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the shot cups, and set in the fridge to cool and set for 2 hours! Be careful not to spill! If you want to be really safe about it, check out the "Jellinator", and you'll pour more accurately and have less spills!
- Next, it's time to sugar rim your jello shots! You can get colored sugar from any grocery store baking section, or from Amazon.
- Enjoy responsibly!