Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Be the strawberry jello shot master with these highly rated products!
- Gather the ingredients together.
- Time to hollow out your strawberries! Be careful not to cut too deep into the berry.. you don't want any leaky shots!
- Bring the water to a boil. Use an electric kettle—they boil fast!
- In a container, pot, or bowl of some sort, add the contents of 1 box of strawberry crush jello to the boiling water, and continue stirring until all Jello is dissolved, which will take about 1 minute. Then turn the heat off. Pour in your, hopefully, ICE COLD liquor and stir for 1 more minute. Science says that your shots will solidify better in the fridge if your vodka is as cold as possible when you add it to the boiling hot Jello.
- After everything is totally dissolved, pour the mixture into your little hollowed out strawberry shot cups! Be careful not to spill! If you want to be really safe about it, check out the "Jellinator", and you'll pour more accurately and have less spills!
- Set in them in the fridge for 1-2 hours, and they're ready to enjoy!
- Garnish if you like.. we used some colorful sugar! Enjoy responsibly!
- Please share this on Pinterest - STRAWBERRY CRUSH JELLO SHOTS - Real Strawberries, Vodka, Strawberry Jello, Colored Sugar Crystals