Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Make tequila lime jello shots like a boss with these highly rated products!
- Bring one cup of water to a boil. I recommend you use an electric kettle—they boil fast!
- Choose a good mixing bowl. One with a pouring lip helps. This Oxo type would definitely make it easy to pour into shot cups.To your bowl, add 1 Cup of boiling water and then stir in a box of Orange Jello. Keep stirring until all Jello is dissolved, which will take about 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup of cold liquor, and stir for 1 more minute. Side note: Science tells us that your shots will solidify better in the fridge if your liquor is as cold as possible when you add it to the boiling hot Jello.
- Now you're ready to pour some jello shots! Carefully pour the mixture into little plastic shot glass cups. Be careful not to burn yourself! It may help to move the jello into a smaller more manageable container at this point, from which to pour the shots from. If you want to be really safe about it, check out the "Jellinator"!
- Chill for 3-4 Hours. To serve, place a half of a tiny lime wedge on top, and sprinkle with salt. To consume, squeeze the lime over the shot, then take the shot and squeeze it into your mouth! Tequila Lime Jello shots to the rescue! Enjoy them Responsibly!