Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
- Take your pita/tortilla and cover it with a layer of your pizza sauce.
- Drop on the mozzarella cheese.
- Add some fresh basil. You could also add this after cooking, for a stronger basil flavor.
- Slice some fresh grape tomatoes in half and space them out on the pizza.
- Drizzle some olive oil, and place it into a 350 degree toaster over.
- Check it in 10 minutes, and cook until your desired crispness is reached.
- Savor the flavor, and the savings!
Jay'S RECIPE NOTES:
You can make these little pizzas with just about anything you’ve got lying around! Here are the general ingredients: Pita Bread or Flour Tortillas, Your favorite cheese(s), Pizza Sauce/Marinara, Veggies, Meat, Olive Oil, and Herbs. Get creative with it! Put your whole soul into that pizza and then EAT IT UP.