Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Here are some highly rated tools that might help!
- Cookbook Community Staff
- Take an egg roll wrapper and place it on a cutting board on a diagonal.
- Place a banana toward the bottom tip of the wrapper.
- Add 1-2 tsp of the fillings of your choice: we did brown sugar; peanut butter and jelly; and peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Dip your finger into the water and moisten each edge of the wrapper.
- Bring the bottom tip of the wrapper up and over the banana.
- Fold in the tips on the left and the right over the banana.
- Roll the wrapper up to the top tip, and press firmly to secure. Continue with the rest of the bananas.
- Dust each egg roll with cornstarch and set aside.
- Heat 1" oil in a large saucepan to 350F.
- Carefully lower the egg rolls into the oil, frying in batches. Turn occasionally to ensure even browning.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes and remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve while hot.