Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Pressure cooker heaven starts right here.
- Gather your ingredients...
- Heat olive oil, then add garlic, followed by the onion, and then red pepper. Saute for about one minute, then add the Italian Sausage, and cook until no pink meat is visible. Do not overcook at this point! Add 1 lb Zita pasta, followed by 1 jar of tomato sauce, followed by 3 cups of water.
- Stir, then place lid on pressure cooker, and set to high steam.
- Once High steam is reached, cook for 5 minutes. Take lid off, then stir and simmer for 3-5 minutes more, until desired noodle doneness.
- Add chopped basil, and stir.
- The basil adds a wonderful zest to the flavor profile of the dish.
- Add cheese, and enjoy!