Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Bring home the bacon with these tasty treats!
- Gather your ingredients & Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Cut the bacon strips in half.
- With care, lovingly wrap each half strip of bacon around a bread stick.
- Place each bacon wrapped bread stick lovingly onto either a cookie sheet or, even better, some sort of a wire rack which will allow for the excess bacon fat to drip down.
- If using a wire rack, be sure to set a pan underneath to catch the bacon fat drippings.
- When the oven reaches 350°F, go ahead and cook these babies for 15 – 25 min, depending on how crispy you like your bacon. I recommend getting them a little crispy at least!
- When the bread sticks are done, let them cool just a bit before dredging them graciously through a large pile of Parmesan. Good quality cheese is key here! I actually used grated Romano. Also, you can optionally mix some salt and garlic powder in with the Parmesan.
- GOTTA LOVE BACON!!! MURRRICA! HELL YEEAAH!
Jay'S RECIPE NOTES:
I saw Bobby Deen make these, which is what inspired me to try! http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bacon-wrapped-breadsticks-recipe.html