Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
- Gather your ingredients.
- In a bowl, combine the two meats and knead together until mixed well. Into the bowl, crack open the two eggs, then add 1 cup of breadcrumbs, diced onions, 1/3 cup of grated Romano Cheese, Oregano, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Pepper.
- Make sure to use freshly ground black pepper, you will get a flavor that is FAR superior to dried up pre-ground black pepper.
- Thoroughly mix by kneading the mixture together with your hands.
- Using your hands, proceed to shape your meatballs. I like somewhere in the middle of golf ball and baseball sized meatballs.
- Look at this stack of meatballs! They will be tasting REAL good in a little while!
- Add meatballs to the marinara sauce.
- One by one, dunk the meatballs under the marinara sauce. Simmer for at least 45 minutes. Be sure to check the center of your biggest meatball before considering them done.
- Enjoy your fresh homemade meatballs!
- Feel free to share this pin!