Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
Become a Jello Shot Master with these highly rated helpful products!
- Bring 1 cup of cream soda a boil. Use an electric kettle—they boil fast!
- Set a cherry into each spot within a silicone muffin mold, or plastic shot cups. You may need to gently cut/shave some of the bottom off of each cherry in order to get it to sit upright in the cup.. this is optional though and merely for presentation.
- Combine 1 cup of boiling water with 1 package of Cherry Jello. Mix for about 1 minute until all Jello is dissolved. Next, add 1 cup of ice cold vodka, and still for 1 minute.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the shot cups, and set in the fridge to cool and set for 2 hours! Be careful not to spill! If you want to be really safe about it, check out the "Jellinator", and make shots the efficient and clean way!
- After setting for 2 hours in the fridge.. now you can pop them out of the mold. Sometimes it helps to warm the bottom of the mold in warm water for about 15 seconds, to loosen up the jello.
- Add some colored sugar for show!