Cherry Vodka Cream Soda Jello Shots
This is a heavenly mix of flavors for a Jello Shot! Cherry Vodka and Cream soda go so well together. Pump up that cherry volume some more with the addition of Cherry Jello! Make sure to make a lot of these things, they go quick! This recipe makes about 16-18 shots.
Prep Time 10 M
Cook Time 5 M
Recipe Yield 18 shots
- Bring 1 cup of cream soda a boil. Use an electric kettle—they boil fast!
- Set a cherry into each spot within a silicone muffin mold, or plastic shot cups. You may need to gently cut/shave some of the bottom off of each cherry in order to get it to sit upright in the cup.. this is optional though and merely for presentation.
- Combine 1 cup of boiling water with 1 package of Cherry Jello. Mix for about 1 minute until all Jello is dissolved. Next, add 1 cup of ice cold vodka, and still for 1 minute.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the shot cups, and set in the fridge to cool and set for 2 hours! Be careful not to spill! If you want to be really safe about it, check out the "Jellinator", and make shots the efficient and clean way!
- After setting for 2 hours in the fridge.. now you can pop them out of the mold. Sometimes it helps to warm the bottom of the mold in warm water for about 15 seconds, to loosen up the jello.
- Add some colored sugar for show!