Very Cherry Vodka Jello Shots
These are the most cherry jello shots you will ever have! They taste thick with cherry, almost like a cherry cough drop, but with booze! Highly recommend you give these a shot! Be sure to get decent cherry flavored vodka—a bad vodka can really make any jello shot, or drink for that matter, taste bad! Svedka is my cheap go to vodka.. better than Smirnoff by a long shot. Be sure to get some multicolored sugar sprinkles to pour on these things for extra flair, and they add a nice sweet little crunch.
Prep Time 5 M
Cook Time 10 M
Recipe Yield 18 jello shots
Make sure you get the silicone mold, and sugar sprinkles!
- Gather the ingredients.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a stiff boil. Use an electric kettle!
- Combine 1 cup of boiling water with 1 package of Cherry Jello. Mix for about 1 minute until all Jello is dissolved. Next, add 1 cup of ice cold vodka, and still for 1 minute.
- Here is the mold we're using—it's cheap and works great! Carefully place a cherry into each spot in the mold. You may need to slightly shave or trim a bit off the bottom of each cherry, in order to get it to sit upright nicely.
- Next, you're going to carefully pour the mixture into the mold or shot cups. If you want to be really safe about your pours and not spill all over, check out the "Jellinator" — no more spills! After pouring, set in the fridge to cool and set for 2 hours.
- Garnish with some colored sugar sprinkles, and serve!
- Please share this on pinterest! VERY CHERRY VODKA JELLO SHOTS