Helpful Amazon Suggestions:
Help support this site with a simple Amazon purhcase. How does this work?
A good toaster oven is key to creating crispy kitchen delights.
- Thinly slice the onion and set aside while you warm up your pan or griddle.
- Once the griddle/pan is hot and beginning to smoke, add a tiny bit of butter or a spritz of any healthy cooking oil such as coconut oil. I use a spray can of coconut oil from Trader Joes. Once the oil has a minute or so to heat up, add your onion slices. As my photos show, I am using a griddle, which allows me to cook everything on one surface. As an added bonus, the bacon fat will mix in with the onion and egg! Remember, bacon fat is natural fat and is NOT to be feared.
- Next, if you're using a griddle, add the bacon.
- After a minute or two, crack your egg sunny side up! If your good, you'll crack that egg over some of of the bacon fat! YUM.
- While everything is cooking on the griddle, toast that bread! When the bread is done toasting, smear some butter and some jam on it.
- When the stuff on the griddle is getting close to being done, slap your two pieces of cheese on the grill, and TOAST THAT CHEESE!
- When the egg, bacon, and onion is cooked to your liking, begin to layer up your sandwich. The layers of my sandwich go like this: Bread, Butter, Jam, Onions, Bacon, Egg, Cheese, Spices.