Skittles Flavored Vodka
Learn how to make Skittles Vodka! It’s so easy, and tastes just like Skittles! Use it as you would any flavored vodka! Skittles Martinis are the bomb!
Prep Time 30 M
Cook Time 0 M
Recipe Yield 5 small bottles of Skittles flavored vodka
Did you know Derrick Rose has a Skittles vending machine?
- Separate all five colors of skittles, or just the color you're planning to use.
- Add the Skittles to some sort of bottle or container. Make sure to fill your bottles at least half full of Skittles, to get maximum flavor.
- Fill the bottles up with any Vodka of your choice. I recommend going with something that's not cheap. Something like Svedka or Tito's Vodka will be fine.
- Wait no more than 20-30 minutes and you will see that most, if not all, of the color has come off of the Skittles. Don't wait too much longer past this point, or the candy will deteriorate further and start to thicken the vodka, in a gross way.. trust me.
- Now we need to separate the remaining candy pieces from the Skittle Infused Vodka! Gather a strainer and a container to catch the filtered liquid.
- Clean out the bottle and pour your delicious newly flavored Vodka back into the jar. Enjoy responsibly!
- Now you can do more than just "Taste the Rainbow", you can drink it too!
- Tastes just like Skittles!
- Please share - SKITTLES FLAVORED VODKA!